We’ve talked before about how we are relentless when it comes to cleaning our email lists. Our standard process is to delete any subscriber who has not clicked a link in the past 8 emails we’ve sent them. When I tell people this, they usually react with some measure of shock. “Why get rid of a good subscriber? They might buy something down the road?” Because they almost never do. … Continue Reading
Give it a try!
- GetResponse Analyzed 4 Billion Emails. Here’s What The Company Found…
- Expert Resources on How to Grow Your Lead Generation and Sales Business
- Google Adwords vs. Google Adwords Express: What’s the difference?
- 10 of the Best Affiliate Programs for Travel Bloggers and Businesses
- 7 Excellent Marketing Tools and Resources from the AfterOffers Blog